Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

My Evaluation For The Year


Image by FlamingText.com

What have I learnt in the past year?

I have learnt many things this year, but what I really enjoyed learning was how to transfer % into decimals and decimals into fractions. I also really enjoyed learning the different types of art such as cubism. I liked researching about different topics the new Nike Mag Sneakers and researching about Hippos and writing book reviews!

Why was I learning these things?

I was learning about Nike Mag because we wrote about it on the day that Marty McFly travelled to 2015 which is this year! We also learnt about cubism because it was a different type of art to what we usually do and it interprets artists feeling! We learnt about Percentage and Decimals because then we would know how to work out money like if we needed to find the percentage for something.

What am I pleased about?

I am pleased about all the progress I’ve made since last year and I am pleased about how much I’ve learnt this year! I am pleased with my GLOSS test scores and my STAR reading test scores this year! I am also pleased with all the things that we have done this year like making bridges, making marbles and making a shared lunch type of thing using our egg experiments!

How is that learning going to help me?

Well, the math about percentage and decimals and GST is going to help me in life, moneywise! It will help me work out math problems in life like mortgage and bills!

By: Kaydence

No comments:

Post a Comment