Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

My book review

The Invention of Hugo Cabret

The invention of Hugo Cabret is about a boy named Hugo who lives with his uncle in a clock. One day his uncle leaves and never comes back. This is about how he copes to live by himself for many years.

I liked the way the author kept the book interesting and it was easy to picture it in your head. The author made it seem so real that it felt like you were in that setting. Especially when Hugo and his friend were looking out of the biggest clock in the station to reveal the beautiful city of love (Paris).

I recommend this book to people who love to read long books and to people who love a good challenge when they read.  



3 comments:

  1. Hi Kaydence,
    I like the way you have described Hugo Cabret in your book review. I have never read this book before so this is very new to me. What was your favourite part in this book? Remember next time to rate your book reviews. I really look forward to reading more of these book reviews.

    From,
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kaydence
    What a nice Book Review you had and what was your favorite part in your book.
    You had a good recommending but remember put what is your opinion to rate the book for a age

    ReplyDelete